viernes, 16 de julio de 2010

Friday 16th July, 2010

Right, it's friday and to be honest I couldn't feel more like going back to bed and stay there until we can grab our suitcases and go on holidays. I'm so sick of gray days when it should be wonderfuly sunny outside.
Mr K came back from his mum's yesterday with a big bag of washing (which I'm supposed to iron) but I found out today that it was only my washing. Why did he leave his at his mum's?? So that she could do it?? A couple of days ago he had a job assestment thing and of course needed his trousers and shirt pressed, did he ask me to do it for him?? No. He gave it to his mum. Why? Maybe because he doesn't like the way I iron?? Maybe because he doesn't trust me with an iron?? Who knows. In any case and whatever the reason was I found it very insulting.
This being married thing is not easy at all.
At least I have some nice chicken and mushroom risotto waiting for me. My knitting and Sleepless in Seatle are also there for me. So chin up and forget my silly husband.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario