miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

The day before my wedding

It was Monday and Mr K, his children and I were in Scotland. This beautiful hotel near Gretna Green. So, we got there at about midday but the check in could only take place at 1 or 2 (I can't remember now). The Dryfesdale hotel was wonderful though. We went to have a drink and the kids went out to take a look.
Finally, we got our rooms and they were very nice. Ours had a four poster bed (which looked a bit like a bed from a thriller movie), a sitting area and two tellies. The bathroom was amazing. Beautiful bathtub, which I'd already seen on their website, and had of course dreamt of as the setting for romantic champagne drinking and some other things to do with Mr K. We also had a terrace with wonderful views. It was beautiful, but his step-dad (whose name I'm gonna keep to myself) wasn't there. His mum was in her house with her heart broken, instead of being there with us, having some wine and enjoying the views with her husband.
I cried so many times that day. So many times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario