miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

And it's been almost two months since we got married

So many things have happened since we got married. I'm Mrs K now and I love it. Mr K went back to work the week after out wedding, we had to go to the funeral of his step-dad (which absolutely broke our hearts) and then we started living a normal life. Well, kind of normal at least.
He been working very hard and I'm still not allowed to get a job as my papers could take about 6 months to get processed (what a pain in the arse). I am though going out with my friend Rona as much as I can, and go to see my mother in law as much as I can too. I also got an iron and Mr K got me an ironing table, which silly enough, made so very happy. So life isn't as boring as one could think.
I chat with my mum as often as I can and that makes me feel so good. I know my mum isnt having it easy with my moving so far away from her and the mess my younger brother has got himself into (nothing terrible, just two children with his gf and he hasn't been able to get a stable job, that's all). My other brother just lives his life as if nothing or nobody else mattered and my dad, well...my dad is my dad. Not much help for my mum.
As for us, well, Mr K s working very hard. He is also trying to get another job as the one he has isn't very satisfying money-wise, and of course there are always things to do for everybody else. So we've not had much time to sit down and have a nice long talk or simply relax together with a good movie on the telly. He either keeps falling asleep or doing some research on the internet or who knows.
Well, that's been married life for now. A month and a half and we haven't had one romantic saturday night together once. And do I need one! I seriously hope that our passports are back soon so that we can go away on our own and do somethings together. Those things I really really need to do now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario