miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

And another week

Well, yeah, another week. Nothing glamorous happened on the weekend except for the little fishing trip we took with his youngest son. Oh, and of course the still sticking in my mind "I'm fed up in general" comment, which happend at his mum's. How I feel about that?? Well, how would anyone feel if their husband said something like that?? Fed up in general?? I mean, I know he's been desperately looking for a better job and all that, but I'm sure there are thousands doing the same in this world. So, being fed up in general probably doesn't only refer to his current job situation, does it?
The problem with all this is that I'm starting to feel like he'd be way better off if I wasn't here. So much that I'm almost sure I could be invisible or dress up like a drag queen and he wouldn't even notice.
Now, there is something that's kind of worrying me, and it has for a while. I'm not so sure he's completely over his ex-wife, and just saying it freezes up all the bllod in my body but that's what I've been thinking. Especially since that day at the golf club when we had to spend a few hours with her and the kids because of his step-dad's funeral. Nothing really happened during the day but on our way out he told me something that made me feel so insecure about the way he sees things, regarding us of course. He asked me if I was gonna stop loving him. We'd been married for a couple of weeks!!! Who asks that after being married for only two weeks??!! What? Just because she stopped loving him I'm going to do the same?? How badly did things end up there that his confidence is on the floor?? I don't know exactly but I'm thinking not so well. Somehow, I need to find out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario